Are you a person with a migrant background living in Italy? Would you like to share your passions and knowledge with others?
We are looking for you!
Join RAISE and become a Volunteer Educator, learn how to give a workshop on a topic of your interest!
- To learn how to organise and run your own workshop!
- To get in touch with organisations across Europe where you can hold your workshop.
- To turn your passion into a learning experience for other people.
- To improve your personal skills as well as your expertise on a topic close to your heart.
- To meet others like you in Romania in May 2023! The trip is free!
Moreover, you will receive a voucher that you can use on online platforms, such as Amazon or Coursera!
What will you do as a Volunteer Educator?
- You will take an online assessment test to evaluate your skills.
- You will follow the online training course supported by a coach and learn how to organise your workshop. Don’t worry, the course will be based on your answers to the assessment test, so it will be customised precisely to your needs! The training course will last about 40 hours in total, and at the end of the course you will participate in demonstration meetings to share your experience.
- Finally, you will offer your workshop through a local organisation!
- During the training, you will have the choice to come with us to Romania, the trip is free and not compulsory!
- Be between 18 and 30 years old.
- Be willing to get involved and share your passion with others.
- Have a good level of English.
Do you want to participate?
Are you interested in participating but don’t think you have passions that you would like to share with others?
Why not become a Trainer and support Volunteer Educators? We will teach you how to support them in the design and development of their workshop, and you will become part of a Europe-wide network of educators!
What will you do as a Trainer?
- You will participate in the 20-hour online training to become a Trainer. Watch the introductory video here: https://vimeo.com/710392993
- You will provide one-to-one support to 2-4 Volunteer Educators to help them follow their online course in order to create and facilitate their own quality workshops with the aim of sharing their knowledge (you will dedicate about 5 hours to each VE).
- You will participate in demonstration meetings with project developers to share your experience.
- During the training, you can choose to come with us to Romania, the trip is free and not compulsory!
What do you say? Are you one of us?
Do you have other questions, doubts, curiosities? Click on the FAQ or contact Sara Muffato at email@example.com or call us on 091 616 4224.
About the project
Raise – Young Refugees’ AI Student Empowerment Program is a project funded by the European Union under the program Erasmus+, KA220-YOU – Cooperation partnerships in youth. The main objective is to support the integration of young migrants and refugees into the labour market by adopting an interactive, integrated and individualised three-pronged approach that includes:
- Assessment of skills through AI.
- A personalised curriculum.
- Practical guidance and support for the provision of workshops in local communities.
- TEACHSURFING GEMEINNUTZIGE UG – HAFTUNGSBES CHRANKT (Germany, coordinator)
- PADAGOGISCHE HOCHSCHUL (Germany)
- CESIE (Italy)
- ASOCIATIA GEYC (Romania)
- CSI CENTER FOR SOCIAL INNOVATION LTD (Cyprus)
For further information
Read more about RAISE and click on the FAQ.
Contact Sara Muffato: firstname.lastname@example.org.