CESIE, as coordinator of the PITCH project, participated in the Union Joint Action event for DG HOME projects awarded in 2019 and 2020, which was organized by DG Migration and Home Affairs.
The event was organized in Brussels on September 25 and 26, 2022, and provided the opportunity to share ideas and possible new collaborations with DG HOME and many other organizations, associations and institutions working in the field of inclusion.
It brought together beneficiaries of the winning projects under the 2019 and 2020 Annual Work Programs and brought together nearly 200 projects, under AMIF and ISF funds, representatives from DG HOME and other European Commission departments, and other stakeholders.
The event aimed to:
- Create a networking platform for projects so as to strengthen synergies between Union actions and national actors.
- Share good practices in the area of project management, communication and dissemination, and risk management.
- Ensure and strengthen a common understanding of mutual expectations between the Commission and project beneficiaries.
On a higher scale, PITCH is an AMIF project aimed at creating a common European model of local integration strategies targeting migrant women, based on a personalized, participatory and multi-stakeholder approach.
This model will then be translated into seven local strategies, in the project partner countries: Spain, Greece, Italy, Cyprus, Sweden, Slovenia, Lithuania and Poland.
About the project
PITCH – A model for gender-sensitive integration strategies based on personalised, participatory, local, and multi stakeholder approaches is funded by HOME – AMIF-2020-AG-CALL-01: Developing and implementing local integration strategies through multi- stakeholder partnerships.
- CESIE (Italy, coordinator)
- COMUNE DI PALERMO (Italy)
- SYMPLEXIS (Greece)
- Dimos Neapolis Sykeon (Greece)
- ZNANSTVENO-RAZISKOVALNO SREDISCE KOPER (Slovenia)
- MESTNA OBCINA KOPER (Slovenia)
- IINCOMA (Spain)
- AYUNTAMIENTO DE SEVILLA (Spain)
- CSI CENTER FOR SOCIAL INNOVATION LTD (Cyprus)
- Demos Ipsona (Cyprus)
- DIVERSITY DEVELOPMENT GROUP (Lithuania)
- SWIDEAS (Sweden)
- Union of the Baltic Cities (Poland)
For further information
Read the project sheet, visit the website https://pitch-eu.eu/ and follow us on Facebook and Instagram.
Contact Giovani Barbieri: email@example.com