SAFER: Fun and learning resources on gender equality for early age
The SAFER project has come to an end after two very busy years full of events, trainings and hard work on gender equality!
The project has developed many innovative resources for teachers and children based on the positive psichology approach.
Have a look!
- The SAFER Online Platform for teachers – see here.
- The SAFER Manual for teachers – download here.
- The SAFER Animation movie for children – download here.
- The SAFER Short Video – download here.
- The SAFER Mobile App for children to play and learn – download here.
We thank all students, teachers, headmasters and headmistresses, policy makers and schools who participated in the development of the SAFER project resources. A special thanks to Centro Diaconale ‘La Noce’ – Istituto Valdese, I.C. Giovanni XXIII-Piazzi, Istituto Superiore “Duca Abruzzi” and Direzione Didattica Statale "Edmondo De Amicis" – Palermo.
Because we all smile the same way.
About the project
The SAFER - Systematic Approaches for Equality of gendeR project, that is co-funded by the Rights, Equality and Citizenship Programme of the European Commission, aims to prevent, encourage reporting and combat gender-based violence (GBV) fostering a systematic approach based on positive psychology and character education of children through the development of materials and training of the teachers.
The project partnership holds together 8 organisations:
- Association for the Prevention and Handling of Violence in the Family – SPAVO (Cyprus);
- Vilnius University(Lithuania);
- Profexcel.Net Ltd (Ireland);
- Neophytos Ch. Charalambous (Institute of Development) Ltd (Cyprus);
- GRANTXPERT CONSULTING LIMITED (Cyprus);
- Hellenic Association of Positive Psychology (Greece);
- YouAct (United Kingdom);
- CESIE (Italy).
For further information
If you would like to be involved in the activities of the project, or if you would like to receive more information about the project, you can contact Cloé Saint-Nom, firstname.lastname@example.org