European Networking Day was held on 13&14 July! This online event brought together stakeholders (women, support service providers and employers) from HEAL committees from Italy, Spain, Greece and Romania to exchange good practices and recommendations and to improve transnational cooperation on the topic of support to women victims of trafficking.
We discussed about:
- the main topics covered during the local round tables with members of HEAL Committees (public reports from roundtables will be available soon);
- best practices to support women VoT;
- future recommendations for Recovery and Integration programme and HEAL database.
The event opened a dialogue and encouraged networking and collaboration between key actors working with women victims of trafficking, fostering a shared understanding of the identified needs and rights among women victims of trafficking, employers, and support service providers.
Thanks to all participants and we are looking forward to continue this transnational cooperation!
For further information about HEAL:
- Read more about the project here .
- Contact Ruta Grigaliunaite, email@example.com