New skills in the social assistance sector with the EVS in Barcellona
Do you want to acquire new skills in the field of social assistance?
Do you want to live a marvelous experience in Barcellona with the European Voluntary Service?
We are looking for an Italian volunteer or resident in Italy, aged between 18 and 30 years for 10 months European Voluntary Service from October 2018 to July 2019 in Santa Coloma de Gramenet (Barcelona).
The hosting Association Mundus is an organization that manages mobility opportunities for young people and promotes volunteering, education, intercultural learning and non-formal education in the local community.
Placements for voluntary service:
- Rialles Centre Obert (Santa Coloma de Gramenet): This youth center offers different activities, workshops and social attention to children in risk of exclusion (few opportunities). The volunteer working in this center will help the youth workers developing different activities. They need creative people able to carry out new ideas.
- Moises Centre Obert (Santa Coloma): This youth center also offers different activities, workshops and social attention to youngsters and children in risk of exclusion (few opportunities). In this case, they are looking for somebody who has or wants to have experience in social work. You will help the social and youth workers carrying out the daily activities of Moises Centre Obert and different workshops.
Depending on volunteer´s profile, they will help in different tasks related to activities for youth & children with fewer opportunities.
Profile of the candidates:
- Young volunteers (18-30 years)
- Able to communicate in Spanish. (English is an extra).
- A motivated, sociable, creative, self-sufficient person.
- Language course (classroom or online, Spanish/Catalan).
- Local transport, when necessary for volunteers.
Where: Santa Coloma de Gramenet or Barcellona city (Spain)
Dates: October 2018 – July 2019 (10 months)
Lodging: apartment in Sant Andreu (Barcelona) you may share your bedroom with other same-sex volunteers.
Pocketmoney and foodmoney: 250€ approx.
Travel costs: covered up to the limits set in the Erasmus+ Driving Distance Calculator
What is EVS?
EVS (European Voluntary Service) is an international volunteer program funded by the European Commission. It enables all young people legally resident in Europe, aged between 18 and 30 years, to carry out an international volunteer service in an organization or in a public body in Europe, Africa, Asia or South America for a period ranging from 2 to 12 months.
Do you want to know more?
Discover our opportunities!
If you’re interested in translation and interpreting for NGOs and you want to cooperate with professionals coming from different countries, apply for a translation internship at CESIE!
Call for a Junior Financial Officer and an Intern in our Finance & Administration Office.
We are looking for a young volunteer from Portugal to involve in the EVS NO ONE IS OUT to develop and reinforce transversal skills and Key Competences working in our operative office in the centre of Palermo.