CESIE in the World
The world is only one creature
Connecting continents is part of CESIE’s strategy in reaching our mission.
Creating partner networks outside Europe is to enhance our capacity in international cooperation and to expand the opportunities of European programmes to international targets and beneficiaries – to raise awareness about European values, to share experiences and prevent social exclusion.
CESIE’s extended geographical coverage and numerous partners all around the world play a role in reaching our Vision as we strongly believe in the cross-cutting of organisations cooperating in different fields and sectors. Therefore we have established a wide network composed by civil society organisations, universities, schools, research centres, public authorities, youth and training centres, enterprises and entrepreneurs.
Discover where CESIE is present, has worked and is currently working
Our long-term goals in India, Senegal and Nepal
CESIE’s Cooperation Networks
- European Network of Active Living for Mental Health
- EAN – European Anti-Bullying Network
- ERRIN (European Regions Research & Innovation Network)
- INTAE “International Association for Education” of scientific-educational mission in Higher Education (Founding member)
- Mediterranean Migration Network
- HEPA Europe – European network for the promotion of health-enhancing physical activity
- School on the Cloud ICT Network Connecting Education to the Cloud for Digital Citizenship (Founding member)
- EuroMed Gender Connection (Coordinator of the network)
- ALF Italy | Anna Lindh Foundation (Regional coordinator)
- EuroMed Network for Youth Trafficking Prevention (Coordinator for the Sicilian Region)
- European Network on Exchange Early Detection Drug-consumption
- Libera Associations, names and numbers against mafias
- Mediterraneo Antirazzista network
- Crescere al Sud – Promotion and protection of the Rights of the Child
- European Union Agency for Fundamental Rights
- INACH – International Network Against Cyber Hate