The online portal of the MoreThanAJob project – https://joinmorethanajob.org/ – is tailored for supporting private-public cooperation as a way to enhance the development and delivery of social services and initiatives for the social and labour inclusion of vulnerable groups.
Providing both actors with a platform where to exchange information on their work and initiatives is an important step to reach this aim. This is what the MoreThanAJob online portal is about: a pilot action for the development of an interactive platform for an integrated offer of services for the community well-being and a place where to share expertise in the territory.
Through it, SSE actors and public administrations can more easily develop synergies, collaborations and co-design processes with other actors by sharing such information. This will support the development of innovation processes and the capitalization of existing opportunities for citizens with the final aim of improving the social services’ offer of the territory.
With its new look, the MoreThanAJob portal will further facilitate the exchange of information, ideas and initiatives by allowing to
- more easily access the Registration form, the Services and Opportunities form and the Need help? sections
- find information on our Sub-granted projects through the dedicated section collecting all the updates on the 10 local initiatives co-funded by MoreThanAJob
- find more easily the news you are looking for through anew categorization of the News section to better navigate the updates on the project, relevant publications on the project topics, funding opportunities and the project results
- better navigate the portal through the Need help? section where to find a user guide and the video tutorials explaining the portal structure and functions
What does the portal offer?
- An overview of services and initiatives available in the territory to support the social and labour inclusion
- The possibility to create new synergies for the territorial growth through the development of more effective services and by capitalising on the different activities going on
- Resources, means and new ideas to facilitate the development of synergies and collaborations at local and international level
- Information and updates on the MoreThanAJob project, the sub-granted local initiatives and topics relevant to the project’s themes
Download the portal user guide to discover all the features of the portal and how it can support you in delivering more effective social and welfare services and initiatives.
Register now and join a network of Euro-Mediterranean actors supporting the social and economic growth of their territories with the final aim of developing more inclusive communities. We already are more than 50 organisations!
To know more about MoreThanAJob and its activities, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
About the project
MoreThanAJob – Reinforcing social and solidarity economy for the unemployed, uneducated and refugees is a project funded by the European Union under ENI CBC Mediterranean Sea Basin Programme. The project aims at enhancing the development of cooperation mechanisms between the Social and Solidarity Economy (SSE) actors and the public administration to improve the social services for vulnerable groups in order to increase their opportunities of social and labour inclusion.
- An-Najah National University – ANNU (Palestine, coordinator)
- Nablus Chamber of Commerce and Industry – NCCI (Palestine)
- Mutah University – MUTAH (Jordan)
- Business Consultancy and Training Services – BCTS (Lebanon)
- CESIE (Italy)
- Eurotraining Educational Organization SA – EUROTRAINING (Greece)
For further information
Contact Giulia Tarantino: email@example.com.