Within the MoreThanAJob project, funded by the European Union under the ENI CBC Med 2014-2020 programme, CESIE is looking for two external experts for the evaluation of sub-grant proposals. The external experts will support the organisation in the evaluation of proposals received by third actors within the call for sub-grants published as part of the project.
The call for sub-grants aims at financing SSE-PA cooperation projects aiming at improving welfare and social services for vulnerable groups to increase their opportunities of social and labour inclusion.
More information on the call is available at this link (Italian only).
The selected experts will be involved in the following activities:
- Analysis and evaluation of the proposals received through the open call, according to the selection criteria included in the call for proposals and the evaluation grid previously agreed.
- Definition of a shortlist of proposals (approx. 4) admitted to phase 2 of the evaluation. This phase will consist of interviews with the applicants of the eligible proposals, in collaboration with CESIE, and the selection of the two high-ranked proposals.
- Support in reporting on the selection process, drafting evaluations of individual proposals and a final selection report.
- At least 10 years of experience in the field of Social and Solidarity Economy, in the development of social cohesion paths and sustainable local development models
- Knowledge of the local socio-economic context with particular reference to social marginalisation phenomena as well as welfare and social inclusion services.
- Previous experience in the evaluation of European projects will be considered an asset.
- Italian mother tongue or knowledge of the Italian language at a level equivalent to or higher than C1.
- Knowledge of the Italian language to be able to read and evaluate the proposals received.
- Knowledge of the English language (B2).
Please, send your CV in Italian and English by the 30th of May 2021 at 23.59 to Giulia Tarantino:
MoreThanAJob – Reinforcing social and solidarity economy for the unemployed, uneducated and refugees is a project funded by the European Union under ENI CBC Mediterranean Sea Basin Programme. The project aims at enhancing the development of cooperation mechanisms between the Social and Solidarity Economy (SSE) actors and the public administration to improve the social services for vulnerable groups in order to increase their opportunities of social and labour inclusion.
- An-Najah National University – ANNU (Palestine, coordinator)
- Nablus Chamber of Commerce and Industry – NCCI (Palestine)
- Ministry of Public Works & Housing – MPWH (Jordan)
- Mutah University – MUTAH (Jordan)
- Business Consultancy and Training Services – BCTS (Lebanon)
- CESIE (Italy)
- Eurotraining Educational Organization SA – EUROTRAINING (Greece)
For further information
Contact Giulia Tarantino: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This document has been produced with the financial assistance of the European Union under the ENI CBC Mediterranean Sea Basin Programme. The contents of this document are the sole responsibility of CESIE and can under no circumstances be regarded as reflecting the position of the European Union or the Programme management structures.