Join us for CiProVoT 2nd International Training Activity in the field of Civil Protection in Foligno
Would you like to field-test innovative methods for Civil Protection Training with a group of European Civil Protection experts helping to improve them?
Do you want to help tackle the environmental challenges our society currently faces?
We are looking for seven Italian participants interested in taking part in a 7-day training with other participants from Greece, UK, Portugal and Belgium.
Join the 2nd International Training Activity of CiProVoT to test the online training for Civil Protection Volunteers as well as participate in the Social Hackathon Umbria 2019 aiming to tackle current environmental challenges by co-creating digital solutions to issues in the fields of Protection and Safeguarding, Education and Awareness as well as SmartCities and Sustainability.
The main language of the training will be English.
Objectives of the International Training Activity
- Better understanding the European CP system;
- Field-testing the developed MOOC;
- Participating in the Social Hackathon Umbria 2019, an international contest for the co-creation of digital solutions with a positive impact for the environment, which this year is focusing on three challenges: Protection and Safeguarding, Education and Awareness as well as SmartCities and Sustainability;
- Sharing experiences and knowledge with other volunteers and expert from Greece, UK, Portugal and Belgium.
- Age: +18
- Young Civil Protection volunteers and pre-volunteers or university students/graduates of Engineering, Architecture, Civil Protection, Geology interested in the field of Civil Protection, management and prevention of natural disasters.
- B1 English level
- CV and motivation letter in English
- Proven experience in at least one of the following fields:
- Civil protection volunteering and technical operations
- Environmental Education and Awareness raising
- Smart Cities design and operations
About the training
- Where: Foligno (Italy)
- Hosting organisation: Centro Studi città di Foligno
- When: From 1st to 7th July 2019 (travel days included)
- Activities: Participants will be actively involved in practically testing the MOOC on Civil Protection Volunteers Training, the identification of smart ways to exploit its contents within the framework of digital innovative tools and services as well as the Social Hackathon Umbria 2019, an international contest for the co-creation of digital solutions with a positive impact for the environment.
- Travel costs, accommodation and allowance: Participating to the 2nd International Training Activity is free of charge. CESIE will be in charge of the preparation, training and follow-up of participants, as well as flight ticket and accommodation reservation.
How to get involved?
If you are interested in joining the 2nd International Training Activity, send your CV as well as a motivation letter in English to Chiara Venturella, firstname.lastname@example.org, by 31th May 2019.
About the project
The CiProVoT – Civil Protection Volunteers Training project is a 2-year project co-funded by the Erasmus+ Programme: Key Action 2, Strategic Partnership in the field of Adult education.
The project holds together 7 organisations:
For further information
Read more about CiProVoT.
Are you a Civil Protection Volunteer or an aspiring one? Do you want to increase your skills and knowledge about prevention and management of natural disasters? For further information about the project, please contact Chiara Venturella: email@example.com