Looking for a career with CESIE?
Working at CESIE is so much more than just a job.
As a member of CESIE staff, you will join an international and multicultural team of professionals made up by a wide range of profiles, skills and qualifications – a very concrete and positive example of intercultural understanding and open European values.
NB: We currently have 3 open positions for:
- a Junior Financial Officer in our Financial Office;
- a Project Manager in our Socio-Cultural Promotion Department;
- an Intern in our Financial Office.
Candidates must meet CESIE general minimum requirements for project managers
- knowledge of english language (at least level c1);
- knowledge of italian language (at least level c1);
- a 2-years structured experience in project management;
- attitude for teamwork in an international environment;
- availability to travel and to business trip assignments.