I giovani parlano con l’Europa: enrol now to EyesOnEU photo contest
What if a photo could capture European citizenship?
The contest is open to all young people between 16 and 35 years old who will propose themselves personally.
The theme of the Contest is the “promotion of European citizenship: if and how we perceive ourselves as Europeans”. You can freely construe the subject through landscape and natural aspects, activities, trades, people, traditions and any aspect related to the representation of European citizenship, both in its positive and negative aspects.
The purpose of this activity is:
- To favor the meeting and exchange of different experiences.
- Promote the critical reading of the cinematographic language in order to favor the formation of interpretative instruments.
- Promote discussion on issues relating to youth life.
- To raise young people’s awareness of civic education and active European citizenship and to encourage behavior against racism, xenophobia and intolerance.
- To provide an opportunity for young people to offer their talents with a view to giving them concrete guidance in the field of performing arts.
The call is closing on 30 September 2018. The winner of the contest will receive as a prize a voucher to spend on video equipment worth 500€.
To participate, read the Contest Rules Photo EyesOnEU and fill out the application form downloading Annex A – application form photo contest
About the project
I Giovani Parlano con l’Europa is co-funded by “Giovani per il Sociale”, an initiative promoted by the Department of Youth and National Civic Service – Presidency of the Council of Ministers (Italy)