- To support youth workers adapting and promoting good practices in their work on gender issues and avoidance of stereotyping.
- To enhance the participation of youngster developing innovative and motivational methodologies to overcome stereotypes on gender issues.
- To involve young people and support youth workers through online tools such as digital handbooks and an online platform developed during the project.
- To spread project’s results at local, national and international level within communities, stakeholders and decision makers and to raise awareness about gender issues and avoidance of stereotyping.
- Enhanced and improved the knowledge and competences of at least 120 youth workers to gender issues and avoidance stereotypes with adequate online tools (platform and handbooks) in order to support them in local activities with young people.
- Enhanced participation of at least 300 young people in gender issues and avoidance stereotypes’ actions in their local communities improving their social skills.
- Improved public awareness of policy makers and general public about gender issues.
- Creation of three thematic handbooks to provide information about the gender status quo in different European countries, to analyse the reproduction of stereotypes in those media and music industry, to introduce new attractive methodologies based on acting, theatre and music tools and to show up how the “experience” can help young people to build new role model.
- Implementation of the “Train the Trainer Workshop” for youth workers who are involved in the project.
- Development of SHANARANI Gamified Online Training Platform with an online User Manual.
Visit the project website
Info & contacts
Date of project
01/10/2017 – 30/03/2019