- To provide a means for youth work educators, trainers and practitioners to develop both products and processes that will support further the development of youth work practice that is inclusive, diverse and which promotes equality of opportunity
- To produce a network of partners and thus a community of practice across the partners involved in the project in order to develop knowledge and skills related to develop quality youth work practice
- Researching which of the following domains, from the Erasmus+ Inclusion and Diversity Strategy in the Field of Youth, prevent young people from taking part in employment, formal and non-formal education, trans-national mobility, democratic process and society at large, i.e. disability, health problems, educational difficulties, cultural differences, economic, social obstacles and geographical obstacles
- Researching how youth practitioners/organisations are seeking to make their services more inclusive, and what policies, approaches and methods are they seeking to use/adopt
- Researching what extra support are youth work projects/organisations seeking to put in place for those who may be marginalised and encounter challenges
- Identifying specific education and training programmes that seek to encourage inclusion, equality and diversity across: young people; student youth practitioners; and youth workers/youth professionals
- Needs analysis report – to assess the relevant issues of inclusivity, diversity and equality in EU and Italy.
- Principles and approaches report – to explore the rationale in each partner county as to why those involved in youth work should adopt an approach which is inclusive, diverse and equal.
- Good practice directory – sharing examples of good practice so that projects developing such an approach can discuss common issues.
- Practice resource – reference to current resources available to youth practitioners and further resources produced so that youth practitioners will feel further equipped to tackle challenges that prevent approaches based on inclusion, diversity and equality.
- Resource for educators and trainers – to support work for youth work students and current practitioners.
- Coordinator: University of Gloucestershire (United Kingdom)
- University of Trnava (Slovakia)
- Akdeniz University (Turkey)
- Mreža mladih Hrvatske (Croatia)
Follow the project IN ACTION
Date of project: 01/11/2015 – 01/11/2017
DG of reference: DG EAC, Education and Training, Key Action 2: Co-operation for Innovation and the Exchange of Good Practices – Strategic Partnership in the field of YOUTH
Contact: CESIE: firstname.lastname@example.org