ObjectivesActivitiesResultsPartnersInfo & contacts
- To promote volunteering as an effective tool for the integration of youth with fewer opportunities and young migrants in Europe.
- To share best practices and strengthening the networking and cooperation of Europeans and Caribbean youth workers.
- To foster active citizenship and participation of migrant young people preventing marginalization and radicalization potentially resulting in violent behaviour.
- To provide youth workers methodological tools to strengthen their support to this target group.
- Implementing international training to train professionals with theoretical and empirical contributions on the theme of migration and the accompaniment of young migrants through voluntary commitment and cultural activities.
- Engaging young migrants and vulnerable youth through storytelling, dance and art workshops to improve the participation and integration and to fight prejudices promoting respect of human rights
- Open Educational Resource (OER) tool for young people and youth workers whose aim is to exchange tools, methodologies and approaches around the accompaniment of young people migrants.
- Youth workers e-learning modules to support users’ learning on young migrant integration through volunteering and cultural activities.
- Storytelling, dance and art workshop toolkits to support users learning on young migrants integration through the creation and experimentation.
- In&Out Reference Guide for educators, facilitators and trainers accompanying young migrants and young people with less opportunities in their integration process.
- Coordinator: ADILES [France]
- Bee.com [Italy]
- CESIE [Italy]
- DUG [Sweden]
- Jarit [Spain]
Follow the project IN ACTION
Date of project: 01/11/2017 – 31/10/2019
DG of reference: DG EAC, Key Action 2 Strategic Partnership in the field of Youth
Contact: CESIE: firstname.lastname@example.org