ObjectivesActivitiesResultsPartnersInfo & contacts
- To contribute to the efficient integration of refugees in European labour market.
- To enhance staff managers’ competences and willingness to employ and to successfully interact with refugees and to integrate them into their organisations.
- To support employers and their key staff (mainly human resources managers, in-company trainers and supervisors) when it comes to the employment, insertion and in-house training of refugees.
- To mitigate existing concerns regarding hiring refugees by providing information and training concerning the most relevant aspects of refugee employment.
- Conducting transnational research including desk research, research of good practices, a needs analysis, an online survey and qualitative interviews to identify the learning needs of the key staff.
- Developing a comprehensive training and support system including COME IN curriculum, training pack, learning materials and online platform and for key staff to facilitate the integration of refugees at the work place.
- Mainstreaming the COME IN strategy and results to support the future utilisation and exploitation.
- Transnational research report including a needs analysis, a collection of best practices and findings from online survey and interviews from all partner countries.
- Curriculum based on previous research finding that will serve as a framework for the COME IN training.
- Training pack consisting of learning units, training materials for face-to-face workshops, online content, etc. based on the curriculum and the results from the needs analysis.
- Open online platform where learning and information materials will be shared and networks and community will be built.
- Competence validation system based on the LEVEL5 approach.
- Coordinator: Landkreis Kassel (Germany)
- BUPNET (Germany)
- Die Berater GmbH (Austria)
- Trendhuis BVBA (Belgium)
- Four Elements (Greece)
- Catro (Bulgaria)
- CESIE (Italy)
Follow the project IN ACTION
Date of project: 01/10/2017 – 30/09/2019