How to help new entrepreneurs to start a successful small business?
Have you ever heard about the Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs programme?
On Wednesday 18th April 2018 in occasion of the info-day of the project StartUp2 – Start run and grow your business, we will be waiting for you at Magneti Cowork, in order to tell you about all the opportunities of the programme, the participants’ stories and the results obtained during the implementation of the Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs programme.
StartUp2 – Start run and grow your business
Erasmus per Giovani Imprenditori Programme
18th April 2018 | h. 18,00
Magneti Cowork – Via E. Amari 148, Palermo
- Opening | Irene Pizzo, Project Manager – CESIE
- Introducing Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs objectives and opportunities | Simona Palumbo, Project Manager – CESIE
- How to participate in Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs
- Introducing StartUp2- Start run and grow your business
- Participant Testimonials
- Q&A Session
- Closing Session
Participation is open and free. Enrol by 17th April 2018.
What is Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs?
Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs is a cross-border exchange programme that offers new or aspirant entrepreneurs the chance to learn from experienced entrepreneurs running small businesses in other Participating Countries.
CESIE, with the project StartUp2 – Start run and grow your business, is a local contact center for Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs and supports both the new and the host entrepreneurs during all the stages of participation in the programme, the writing of the Business Plan, the research of the host entrepreneur and the realization of the exchange. We will be glad to accompany entrepreneurs and to support the growth of their entrepreneurial potential!
The project holds together 8 organisations:
- CESIE (Italy, coordinator);
- SeAMK – Seinäjoki University of Applied Sciences (Finland);
- ADICE – Association for the Development of Citizen and European Initiatives (France);
- BIC – North East Business & Innovation Centre Ltd (United Kingdom);
- Parque Cientifico y Tecnologico Cartuja (Spain);
- ANJE – Portuguese Association for Young Entrepreneurs (Portugal);
- Business Development Center Kragujevac (Serbia);
- BA School of Business and Finance (Latvia).
For further information please contact Simona Palumbo: firstname.lastname@example.org.