Immediate position available at CESIE: we are looking for a Project Manager to be included in the Socio-Cultural Promotion Department team.
The Project Manager is required to have a wide experience at a local and international level in order to develop and enhance active and inclusive processes aimed at counteract the lack of education and poverty of culture.
Minimum requirements to apply:
- knowledge of the local and national context;
- coordination roles work experience (at least 3 years) with social and educational projects;
- main funding lines of institutions at regional, national and European level knowledge;
- relational skills in the interpersonal and institutional contexts;
- English knowledge (C1);
- strong organizational skills, complex and conflicting dynamic management;
- empathy, team approach and intercultural dialogue aptitude.
Apply now sending your CV (3 pages maximum) and a motivational letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.