Do you want to live with us an evening full of artistic performance, discussions and new ideas?
Friday 23rd March 2018, from 18:00 at the oratory of Santa Chiara (Palermo) will take place the first public event of In&Out.
The project aims to create a network of cooperation and exchange of good practices between youth workers in Europe and those working in the Caribbean, bringing together faraway territories, through art in various forms.
The initiative is open to all young people, social workers and all those interested in the social inclusion of young people through non-formal education methodologies. Discussions, artistic performances and presentations of new training opportunities for young people and youth workers are scheduled during the evening.
We will be glad to count on the participation of the European partners involved in the project, coming from Guadeloupe, Spain, Sweden and Italy, who will share with us their experiences in the youth field as well as presenting and experimenting some of their intervention and methodologies in non-formal education.
In&Out: Boosting disadvantaged youth and migrant integration
through cultural and volunteering activities
Venerdì 23 Marzo 2018 | ore 18.00
Santa Chiara, Piazza Santa Chiara, 1, 90134 – Palermo
In collaboration with other associations and projects active in the local and international field, we will spend the evening with sharing moments:
- Presentation of the “In & Out” project
- Dance and theatre performances by the participants in the Ragazzi Harraga project: specifically addressed to young migrant who arrive alone, supporting them in the construction and implementation of their life project, through active and interactive methodologies that bring out and strengthen their skills and competences.
- Presentation of the new cultural association “Niofar” founded by young people involved in the Ragazzi Harraga workshops.
- Presentation of the group rap from Palermo Bakku ndal
- Multi-ethnic refreshment provided by Moltivolti
This event closes the international training course of the In&Out project, which will take place in Palermo from 19th to 25th March and will involve 20 participants from all partner countries.
In the next phases of the project, we will create an online platform which will collect all training materials based on different non-formal education methodologies for intervention with disadvantaged young people and young migrants, directed to social workers working in the field and co-produced by the project partners. All materials will be tested in further stages through local workshops.
In&Out – Boosting disadvantaged youth and migrant integration through cultural and volunteering activities is co-funded by the Erasmus+ Programme, Key Action 2 – Strategic Partnerships in the field of Youth and brings together partners from 4 EU countries:
- ADILES (France, Coordinator);
- Bee.com (Italy);
- Dansare Utan Granser (Sweden);
- Jarit (Spain);
- CESIE (Italy).
To get updated with all the news of the project, please follow our project Facebook page.
For further information, contact Julia Isasi: firstname.lastname@example.org.