This guide has been created by some European volunteers who have participated to an EVS worldwide project called PANGEA – Volunteering for connecting Continents in Senegal, Cameron and Nepal.
The guide aims to provide suggestions and tips for all young people interested to live an international volunteering experience out of Europe.
The guide has the following structure:
- European Voluntary Service (EVS)
- CESIE as the Sending organization, partners and CESIE as Holding organization
- Volunteers profile
- Cameroon – experience told by volunteers
- Nepal- experience told by volunteers
- Senegal – experience told by volunteers
- What do you expect from this experience? What are your approaches?