Would you like to improve your professional competences and live a unique life experience?
We are seeking young people to involve in the European Voluntary Service through the project Shared Voluntary Trials, giving the opportunity to develop and reinforce your transversal skills and key competences, working in our operative office in the centre of Palermo.
The mobility opportunity is open for 2 young volunteers one from Bulgaria and one from Greece, who would like to have an enriching learning experience in project management in a multicultural and dynamic work environment.
During the programme the volunteers will be involved in the following activities supported by a team of experts:
- Preparation and training: pre-departure preparation and training of participants in European and international mobility projects.
- Project writing: from the reading and analysis of calls for proposals to the finalisation and submission of an application form, in compliance with provisions of each specific call.
- Management of activities at local/international level: research, group welcoming, training, networking, organization of workshop and non-formal activities.
The volunteers will also have the chance:
- to develop team work competences;
- to analyse internal working dynamics of a project and project writing;
- to improve competences in the field of non-formal education and in the management of groups.
They will gain knowledge of European programmes, calls and policies, especially those relevant to lifelong education and non-formal learning.
- Where: Palermo (Italy)
- Hosting organisation: CESIE
- Duration: 9 months
- When: January 2018 – September 2018
- Accommodation, allowance and food: covered by the hosting organisation
- Pocket money: €115 monthly
- Language: English and Italian
- Age 18 – 30 years’ old
- Bulgarian or Greek Nationality/Resident
- English language – Level B2
- Basic knowledge in the field of EU (ERASMUS+ program) or international
- Basic experience in European project.
How to get involved and become a volunteer?
Please send a motivation letter and cv in English by 7th January 2017 to firstname.lastname@example.org