SHARED VOLUNTARY TRIALS: EVS opportunity for a volunteer from Bulgaria in our office
Would you like to improve your professional competences and live a unique life experience?
We are seeking young people to involve in the European Voluntary Service through the Shared Voluntary Trials project, giving the opportunity to develop and reinforce your transversal skills and Key Competences, working in our operative office in the centre of Palermo.
The mobility opportunity is open for the young volunteer from Bulgaria (last vacancy), who would like to have an enriching learning experience in project management in a multicultural and dynamic work environment.
During the programme the volunteers will be involved in the following activities supported by a team of experts:
- Preparation and training: pre-departure preparation and training of participants in European and international mobility projects.
- Project writing: from the reading and analysis of calls for proposals to the finalisation and submission of an application form, in compliance with provisions of each specific call.
- Management of activities at local/international level: research, group welcoming, training, networking, organization of workshop and non-formal activities, etc.
The volunteers will have the chance to develop team work competences and analysis of internal working dynamics of a project and project writing; competences in the field of non-formal education and in the management of groups. They will gain knowledge of European programmes, calls and policies, especially those relevant to lifelong education and non-formal learning.
- Age 18 – 30 years’ old
- Bulgarian Nationality/Resident
- English language – Level B2
- Basic knowledge in the field of EU (ERASMUS+ program) or international
- Basic experience in European project.
Where: CESIE Office
Hosting organisation: CESIE
Duration: 9 months
When: June/July 2018 – January/February 2019
Accommodation and allowance: covered by the hosting organisation
Pocket money: €115 monthly
Language: English and Italian
What is EVS?
EVS (European Voluntary Service) is an international volunteer program funded by the European Commission. It enables all young people legally resident in Europe, aged between 18 and 30 years, to carry out an international volunteer service in an organization or in a public body in Europe, Africa, Asia or South America for a period ranging from 2 to 12 months.
Do you want to know more?
Discover our opportunities!
D’Antilles & D’Ailleurs is a non-governmental organization based in Martinique is looking for a volunteer from migrant background and living in Italy, age between 18 and 30 years old.
We are looking for 3 youth workers interested a training project to develop new professional skills focusing on the social exclusion of Roma communities in different European countries.
We are looking for 4 participants and a group leader interested in living a fascinating experience to rediscover traditions with Recording Tradition Youth Exchange.