NO ONE IS OUT: 10 months EVS opportunity for a volunteer from Portugal in CESIE office
Would you like to improve your professional competences and live a unique life experience?
We are urgently looking for a young people to involve in the European Voluntary Service through the project NO ONE IS OUT, giving the opportunity to develop and reinforce your transversal skills and Key Competences, working in our operative office in the centre of Palermo.
The mobility opportunity is open for a young volunteer from Portugal, who would like to have an enriching learning experience in project management in a multicultural and dynamic work environment. During the programme, volunteer will be involved in the following activities supported by a team of experts:
- Preparation and training:pre-departure preparation and training of participants in European and international mobility projects.
- Project writing:from the reading and analysis of calls for proposals to the finalisation and submission of an application form.
- Management of activities at local/international level:research, group welcoming, training, networking, organization of workshop and non-formal activities, etc.
The volunteers will have the chance to develop teamwork competences and analysis of internal working dynamics of a project and project writing competences in the field of non-formal education. They will gain knowledge of European programmes, calls and policies, the activities are especially focus in the field of migrants.
- Age 18 – 30 years’ old
- Portuguese Nationality/Resident
- English language – Level B2
- Basic knowledge in the field of EU (ERASMUS+ program) or international
- Basic experience in European project.
How to get involved and become a volunteer?
Please send a motivation letter and cv in English to firstname.lastname@example.org by 30th of November 2018.
Where: CESIE, Palermo (Italy)
Hosting organisation: CESIE
Period: 10 months
When: December 2018 – October 2019
Accommodation and allowance: covered by the hosting organisation
Language: English and Italian
What is EVS?
EVS (European Voluntary Service) is an international volunteer program funded by the European Commission. It enables all young people legally resident in Europe, aged between 18 and 30 years, to carry out an international volunteer service in an organization or in a public body in Europe, Africa, Asia or South America for a period ranging from 2 to 12 months.
Do you want to know more?
Discover our next opportunity!
D’Antilles & D’Ailleurs is a non-governmental organization based in Martinique is looking for a volunteer from migrant background and living in Italy, age between 18 and 30 years old.
SAGESSE project is currently in process and partnership is now launching a call for an External Evaluator.
We are looking for two volunteers, living in Italy, to take part in an international 5 months volunteering experience in Kenya or Malawi inside the ARTCOM project.