Do you want to exchange ideas on global development and related issues such as democracy, human right or climate change?
We are looking for 2 youth workers, +18 years old, interested in participate in Helping Global Development project. A training course, that will be hosted in Alicante (Spain), by Asociación USIT, from 7th to 13th May 2018.
Asociación USIT is situated in El Altet, a rural area that is part of Elche city; there are 2000 inhabitants in this area. Usit is an association dedicated to promoting youth and adult activities in the rural area of El Altet; it supports initiatives, development of competence in the local community. Among target groups belong adults , inmigrant and elderly people, people from rural and disadvantages areas.
During the training course, youth workers coming from 9 different countries – Belgium, Bulgaria, Slovenia, France, Spain, Czech Republic, Italy, Lithuania and Portugal – will have a closer look at: politics, economics, social, welfare and ecology.
The training course aims at:
- exchanging ideas and methodologies that participants can use in their daily work with young people;
- discussing on global development and related issues such as poverty, migration, democracy, identity, nationality, human rights, gender, sustainable development, climate change , etc;
- encouraging critical thinking among participants with the aim of enabling individuals to take an active role in building global civil society (ethnic, geographic, political);
- promoting the Erasmus + Programme as a solid basis for joint projects.
Information about the seminar:
- Dates: 7th – 13th May 2018.
- Venue of the project: Alicante, Spain.
- Accommodation and meals: fully covered by the Erasmus+ Programme. Participants will be staying in a youth-hostel.
- Travel costs: 2 ways travel ticket covered by the Erasmus+ Programme up to a limit of € 275 (as for Erasmus+ Guidelines and Distance Calculator)
- Participation fee: €60
Candidates’ age should be over 18 years old, furthermore they should have Italian citizenship (or be residents in Italy) and ideally have a good level of English.
Helping Global Development training course is organized by Asociación USIT with the main aim is to provide space for participants to meet, exchange ideas on global development.
If you are interested in this precious learning opportunity, please send:
- your CV in Italian,
- your motivation letter in English,
at email@example.com , before 15th April.
 In case you cannot pay it, please contact us.