Volunteer Me Up: Educational mobility and youth social inclusion in Antilles
What are the benefits of educational mobility in the path of socio-professional inclusion of young people?
D’Antilles & D’Ailleurs is a non-governmental organization based in Martinique is looking for a volunteer from migrant background and living in Italy, age between 18 and 30 years old. The period of volunteering, will last 12 months starting from January 2019.
Our activities will have a strong social impact:
- Awareness workshops on the benefit of educational mobility in the path of socio-professional inclusion of young people;
- Creation of innovative information and awareness tools (videos, interviews, etc.)
- Language courses to facilitate the commitment and participation of young Martinicans in European programmes;
- Implementation of initiatives following meetings and exchanges with local partners on obstacles faced by young people.
- French base knowledge
- Interested in fostering young people inclusion
- Living in Italy (especially with migratory background)
Where: Ducos, Martinique (Antilles)
When: February 2019 – January 2020 (12 months)
Lodging: The volunteer will have a single room in the DA & DA house
Food and pocket money: 425 € / month
Travel costs: 820 € max (the Hosting organization will support buy the tickets)
What is EVS?
EVS (European Voluntary Service) is an international volunteer program funded by the European Commission. It enables all young people legally resident in Europe, aged between 18 and 30 years, to carry out an international volunteer service in an organization or in a public body in Europe, Africa, Asia or South America for a period ranging from 2 to 12 months.
Do you want to know more?
Discover our opportunities!
SAGESSE project is currently in process and partnership is now launching a call for an External Evaluator.
We are looking for a young volunteer from Portugal to involve in the EVS NO ONE IS OUT to develop and reinforce transversal skills and Key Competences working in our operative office in the centre of Palermo.
We are looking for two volunteers, living in Italy, to take part in an international 5 months volunteering experience in Kenya or Malawi inside the ARTCOM project.