Volunteer Me Up: Educational mobility and youth social inclusion in Antilles
What are the benefits of educational mobility in the path of socio-professional inclusion of young people?
D’Antilles & D’Ailleurs is a non-governmental organization based in Martinique is looking for a volunteer from migrant background and living in Italy, age between 18 and 30 years old. The period of volunteering, will last 12 months starting from January 2019.
Our activities will have a strong social impact:
- Awareness workshops on the benefit of educational mobility in the path of socio-professional inclusion of young people;
- Creation of innovative information and awareness tools (videos, interviews, etc.)
- Language courses to facilitate the commitment and participation of young Martinicans in European programmes;
- Implementation of initiatives following meetings and exchanges with local partners on obstacles faced by young people.
- French base knowledge
- Interested in fostering young people inclusion (especially with migratory background)
Where: Ducos, Martinique (Antilles)
When: January 2019 – December 2019 (12 months)
Lodging: The volunteer will have a single room in the DA & DA house
Food and pocket money: 425 € / month
Travel costs: 820 € max (the Hosting organization will support buy the tickets)
What is EVS?
EVS (European Voluntary Service) is an international volunteer program funded by the European Commission. It enables all young people legally resident in Europe, aged between 18 and 30 years, to carry out an international volunteer service in an organization or in a public body in Europe, Africa, Asia or South America for a period ranging from 2 to 12 months.
Do you want to know more?
Discover our opportunities!
We are seeking for a young volunteer age between 18-30 years old for 10 months evs project that will be hold in Thessaloniki (Greece).
We are looking for 6 young people and 1 group leader, for a Youth Exchange in Romania about the importance of circular economy and eco-responsible entrepreneurship education.
We are looking for 3 youth workers interested a training project to develop new professional skills focusing on the social exclusion of Roma communities in different European countries.