CiProVoT: International Training Mobility on Civil Protection issues
How to improve skills and knowledge about prevention and management of natural disasters?
Would you like to test different and innovative techniques with a group of European Civil Protection volunteers and experts?
We are looking for five Italian participants interested in taking part in a 5 – days training with other participants from Greece, UK, Italy, Portugal and Belgium.
Join the International Training Mobility of CiProVoT project to develop new competences and skills on risk management and prevention of natural disasters.
The main language of the training will be English.
Objectives of the mobility programme
- To know the project desk research and best practices on European CP volunteers skills and needs;
- To contribute to the findings of the research;
- To participate in theoretical and practical activities, site visits, technical visits, guest speech;
- To better know the European CP system;
- To live together and share experiences and knowledge with other volunteers and expert from Greece, UK, Italy, Portugal and Belgium.
How to participate?
If you are interested to join the International Training Mobility, send your CV and motivation letter in English by June 20th 2018 to Chiara Venturella, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information about the International Training
Where: Patras (Greece)
When: From 16th to 20th July 2018 (travel days excluded)
Activities: Participants will be active involved in theoretical and practical activities, site visits, technical visits in local emergencies structures, guest speech by experts from Italy and Greece.
Travel costs, accommodation and allowance: Participating to the international training mobility is free of charge. CESIE will be in charge of the preparation, training and follow-up of participants, as well as flight ticket and accommodation reservation.
- Age: 18+
- Civil Protection volunteers or experts interesting and motivating on take part on an international experience in the field of Civil Protection, management and prevention of natural disasters.
- B1 English level
- CV and motivation letter in English
- Previous experiences in the field of Civil Protection (e.g. years of experience in CP associations; participation in CP volunteering activities; intervention in Emergency Situations/Scenarios, etc.)
About the project
CiProVoT – Civil Protection Volunteers Training project is a 2-year project co-funded by the Erasmus+ Programme: Key Action 2, Strategic Partnership in the field of Adult education.
The project involves 6 partners: