Step by Step Association is seeking for young people between 18 and 30 years old for a 12 Months European Voluntary Service (EVS) in Zamość.
The present EVS project is a perfect opportunity to live an amazing experience abroad and acquire several skills in communication, assistance to disabled people and mobility in Europe.
In particular volunteers will:
- Help people with disabilities in the range of daily activities;
- Cooperate in the planning and organization of social campaigns in the field of disability issues;
- Update a website, a fun page on facebook and blogging about their experiences, reflections during the project.
The mentor will be responsible for the general personal support of the volunteer. They are in charge of solving practical problems arising being the “first line of support” available.
Type of project: Mobility for Youth – European Voluntary Service
Venue: City of Zamość, Lublin Region, the south-east part of Poland
EVS Duration: 12 month from 1st August 2017 to 30th July 2018
Profile of the Volunteer we seek:
- Aged between 18 to 30 years.
- Be active, open-minded, creative, innovative, responsible and motivated volunteers.
- The volunteers who apply for this project need to be willing to work with DISABLED CHILDREN, YOUTH or/and ADULTS.
- The volunteers of this project should, above all else, show willingness to learn and see their EVS experience as a learning process.
Basic level of English (being able to make herself/himself understood by the others – able to communicate)
Days of work: 5 per weeks, and 2 days of holiday per month
Pocket money: 85 euros per month
Food and accommodation: Costs of food are covered by Erasmus+ Programme, accommodation is guaranteed in a house-sharing community together with other volunteers.
What is EVS?
EVS (European Voluntary Service) is an international volunteer program funded by the European Commission. It enables all young people legally resident in Europe, aged between 18 and 30 years, to carry out an international volunteer service in an organization or in a public body in Europe, Africa, Asia or South America for a period ranging from 2 to 12 months.
Do you want to know more? Visit europeanvoluntaryservice.org
If you are interested, please send your Curriculum and a motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org before 17th July 2017.
il 17 luglio 2017.